Tan By the Sea: 31.07.12

UNDER THE SEA

I am a food enthusiast with a passionate hunger for
hospitality. As a graduate of the hospitality program
at the University of Guelph, my goal is to one day run
my own hotel. Here in my blog are my life adventures in words,
hope you enjoy the read!

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

31.07.12

Don't judge based on simple words
and cry based on simple thoughts.

It's been a weird day. I slept at 10.30 pm yesterday (wasn't kidding when I said I was SLEEPY), woke up early today to get to a chiropractic appointment (I am fine, just checking that I was), went to RBC to get a new Mastercard, a TFSA and just a regular bank account. Tadah. Basically I got the TFSA just so I can get unlimited transactions with my bank account, it just required $100 so why not right.

And my babes consisting of Sam, Carrie, Anita and Nicole came over for lunch! Cooked fried rice cause we're pro like that. Had the biggest urge to swim in my pool when it was raining.. although I'm sure if I did swim, it would be damn cold and the chances of getting struck by lightning just increased by... a lot?

Then we played Pig and Big 2 in the basement.. ahh remembering the times we played cards every single lunch back in the day. And then we played Careers.. honestly it's a bit too complicated for my liking.. I just like games where I get to scream a lot and lose my voice. LOL. Kidding.. ish. And then we played Hide and Seek in my small, open concept basement.. didn't work out too incredibly well eh. We'll have to think twice about playing that game again right girls?

But yea.. finally we played Truth or Dare.. which was I guess pretty boring since we already knew like all the truth questions we asked about each other... Yes Sam darling, I miss hanging out with you too. If only you weren't so busy with all your fancy ART stuff *glare*. Haha and if only I wasn't in Guelph and if only... yea you get my point. 

Anyways. Midst and brothas. Courtesy of Samantha and Anita, here's your little spotlight darlings. And lol -.- 8D o.o for Carrie ♥


Listening to "Heart Skips A Beat" by Olly Murs and Rizzle Kicks

No comments :

Post a Comment