Greetings my fellow sweet corns,
It is 6.57pm and although the weather forecast says it will be raining, there are actually beautiful rays of sunshine shining onto my back as I sit here in my "home office" writing this blog. I've been working the last 3 days, that combined with the fact I haven't been sleeping very well the last couple of nights, are creating horrendous looking eye bags. =( But yes, I do intend to sleep early and wake up super late tomorrow.
AND speaking of work, I am so pissed off. So you know how I bought my work shoes at Walmart because I was trying to be cheap. I realize yesterday that that $15 pair of crap is falling apart. I haven't even worn it for like... 2 months? I know, serves me right for being cheap but I had this idea that I'd continue to wear it for quite a bit. So I'm going to go shoe shopping AGAIN, this time I wont be cheap because shoes are suppose to last more than 2 freaking months.
AND since we are still on the topic of work, there was this super cute girl yesterday, around 4 years old? She came up to the entrance door where I was cleaning the doors at the time, and she asked me if I wanted her to help me! LOL And obviously I said no, and then she just went oh well there's a piece of paper on the floor, I'll go throw that away. And before I could say anything she just picked it up and threw it in the the trash can and it was just SO crazily adorable.
And since I've been blabbering anyway, I might as well continue. My next blob of blab(ber) is the fact that we finally opened my pool! It's super duper late to do it since there isn't much of summer left to use it, but if anyone wants to come use it, feel free to tell me. Honestly between my family of 4, we're really not going to use it that often. So yea, please come use it!
I finished Sophie Kinsella's book a few days ago (I Got Your Number), I gotta admit her books are getting more and more boring for me. It's the same damn plot over and over again. Not to mention I finished reading the book in like 5 hours? I need to get myself books that are more challenging to read because I am so bored. Honestly when I'm not working, I'm waiting to go to work and when I'm working, I'm waiting to do more work. =_= wth right .
I've got more blabber but I'll save it for another day seeing this post is getting to a nice length, so I'll end it here! Bye. Hope you're all enjoying the rest of your evening!
Listening to "Heaven" by Ailee
No comments :
Post a Comment