Tan By the Sea: 21.07.12

UNDER THE SEA

I am a food enthusiast with a passionate hunger for
hospitality. As a graduate of the hospitality program
at the University of Guelph, my goal is to one day run
my own hotel. Here in my blog are my life adventures in words,
hope you enjoy the read!

Saturday, July 21, 2012

21.07.12

Here's a picture of me trying to act cool!
Haha kidding, it's actually my hair after I use my mom's "For Curly Hair" shampoo, haha natural waves! Impressive eh? Me likey, going to buy more shampoo for curly hair! And on the note of acting cool, I AM cool! HA! Beat that suckers! =P

Anyway I did not blog today to talk about my random hair, in fact I'm here to talk about the pool party we had at Nicole's! So another day at work, and I manage to get out early (thank you so much Bani, didn't say this to his face but entirely grateful!), walked over to Galleria to get food. Ordered pork dumplings! First time eating KOREAN pork dumplings so to speak. I thought they were small like Chinese ones, so it'd be like a snack.. turns out they are pretty huge.. so it ended up a super heavy meal which I was barely able to finish.

With a heavy stomach, I proceeded to Nicole's place and arrived RIGHT ON TIME! Yay me! Not only that, but I was also the first to be there =_=. So we swam and played like volleyball and a few intense games like Octopus and... Marco Polo...? Is that what you call it? I don't know man, I'm not good with names. And finally after we took a shower and all it was like 6! (Mind you we met at 3.30). 

And then we headed to Sakura! (a Japanese restaurant clearly run by Koreans) and ate dinner! And then proceeded to shop at Michael's (Arts and Crafts store). Where Amelia and Carrie left without us! Seriously all we did is went upstairs and when we came back then POOF! Oh and btw the entire gang consisted of me, Carrie, Amelia, Nicole (duh?), Sarah and Anita!

I've taken a few photos (as usual) but I will just upload them all on facebook. Too lazy to put them here. But that's it for today! Hope you had a great day like I did! HAHA sounds so narcissistic (yes I had to autocorrect that word, do not judge, it has so many s's lol)


UPDATE: I saw a super duper CUTE HUGE dog on the way to Nicole's on the subway. It was so scared! Must've it's first time or two on the train. It was HUGE and it was still a puppy but it was HUGE! I sound like a total retard but I don't care because it was.. CUTE! HAHAHA >_<

UPDATE AGAIN: I googled, the breed of the dog is called Canaan. I think I may have just figured the 2nd dog I want... 


Listening to "Everything is Sound" by Jason Mraz
Image by Me

No comments :

Post a Comment