Tan By the Sea: 07.06.12

UNDER THE SEA

I am a food enthusiast with a passionate hunger for
hospitality. As a graduate of the hospitality program
at the University of Guelph, my goal is to one day run
my own hotel. Here in my blog are my life adventures in words,
hope you enjoy the read!

Saturday, July 07, 2012

07.06.12

So wassup you ask. 
Actually people nowadays don't say wassup anymore, but you get my point. 

So after a really hot few days the past weeks (yesterday was like 40 degrees!!), today I woke up to find it pretty chilly, in fact at around 7.45 when I woke up, the sun was still hiding under a huge blanket of clouds:
I bus to work today and as soon as I hit the bus, it started to rain! Which is not a good thing cause I still have to get out of the bus like 2 minutes later to get to work lol. But I ran, so it all worked out fine!

Work today was interesting, I broke a cup >_< Miaos, Will did too so I don't feel TOO bad... right? Heh. But that aside I'd say I did a good job, so it doesn't matter! Duh! Hehe. I'm super tired though cause I had to work yesterday too at the Malaysian restaurant... aka restaurant D. 

Honestly me and that restaurant isn't a very good fit, say value wise and stuff like that. But hey I ain't complaining, I only have 2 more months anyway, might as well do something then do nothing and at least I can learn something right? Shall see, non?

Here's a picture of pretty flowers! LOL (They are in my front yard!)

Oh and I'm listening to 2NE1's "I Love You" right now. It's the COOLEST, SEXIEST, AWESOMEST thing ever! I mean really we got 4 amazing women singing and the amazing Teddy Park helping them compose songs. But yea! Go check out the MV!! Major girl crush going on for me now!

That's all I have to say and that I'm really tired! Heh! Kthxbai! LOL


Listening to "I Love You" by 2NE1
Images by Me

No comments :

Post a Comment