People ALWAYS ask me why I use the word sexay,
and here's my little explanation of the word:
SEXAY: "Term used to describe SEXAY PEOPLE"
SEXAY PEOPLE: "People who I, SeaYunn Tan, find sexay"
- All of you reading this are probably thinking, fuck this shit -
But how's life you ask? Well Friday was my first day being a Server (at the Malaysian restaurant)! I'm still quite blur.. cause when people ask me questions I still don't know all the answers, but it's definitely something I'll get around with as I get more experience. Then yesterday me and my family went to Edward Garden and GUESS WHAT?! We bumped into a super brave squirrel, it was just looking at me and my sis. AND we bumped into a SUPER DUPER brave chipmunk. This little darling actually ran around us for a few minutes and started sniffing our shoes!! It was THAT close! I was so tempted to reach my hand out and hope it would climb on my hand so that I'll take it home and make it my pet! LOL
>_< And this racoon just started climbing up this trash can that was like beside me ish.. Scared the crap out of me! Although the poor thing was just as surprised as I was! It just ran off into this tree to hide! Miao!
Hmm And work today? Ok I get SO hungry at work it's ridiculous. You smell all the food all around you and you can't eat them. It's freaking TORTURE man. WTH. And you know me, I love to eat.. and more importantly I'm always hungry...
But it was raining really heavily outside and the customers just continued to stay inside the restaurant even though we're closed... which I suppose is fine.. but u know.. it was just like WAITING for them to leave so I can clean their tables and stuff like that right.
Yea, that's all I have to say.. Miaosizzles! Ciao!
Listening to "Sound the Bugle" by Brian Adams
lol at the raccoon :D
ReplyDeleteHaha it was so cute and confused!
ReplyDelete