Tan By the Sea: 08.07.12

UNDER THE SEA

I am a food enthusiast with a passionate hunger for
hospitality. As a graduate of the hospitality program
at the University of Guelph, my goal is to one day run
my own hotel. Here in my blog are my life adventures in words,
hope you enjoy the read!

Sunday, July 08, 2012

08.07.12

2NE1! 2NE1! 2NE1! 2NE1! 2NE1! 2NE1! 2NE1! 2NE1! 2NE1! 2NE1! 2NE1! 2NE1! 

LOL saw their first SBS video for the live version of I Love You, and it's AWESOME!!! LOL, ok I admit I'm a little TOO excited about their comeback! >_< Miaos, it's not my fault they are so awesome.

But I'll stop now. Fine. Super tiring day at work today!! But it was all good, so it's good? LOL. But yea, did I mention SUPER DUPER tired and sleepy and tired... ? I guess there were some people who weren't exactly the nicest just because they had to wait like 5 more minutes for a table. It's like JEEZ, what do you want us to do? Get rid of existing customers? 

The thing I learn about working in two restaurants now is that, sometimes people get pissy and us front liners are the easiest people for them to target. A lot of the time if they get angry at us, it doesn't even have anything to do with us. So just be polite and after they see you being polite, they will also be polite, human nature after all.

Oooo and I can't wait for THURSDAY!! Summerlicious girls ;) xoxox LOL. It's my girls day out with some of my favourite babes in the world and we're just gonna hang out and have fun and relax! I'm so excited for it, even though if you're looking at me now, my face probably looks like some prune... no offense to me. BUT I REALLY AM EXCITED! =P

I'm sorry if this goes out and all you readers think this post is weird or really incoherent, but I'm tired and I don't care. So. yea. ... ... Ciaossizles!


Listening to "I LOVE YOU" by 2NE1 

No comments :

Post a Comment