Tan By the Sea: 26.07.12

UNDER THE SEA

I am a food enthusiast with a passionate hunger for
hospitality. As a graduate of the hospitality program
at the University of Guelph, my goal is to one day run
my own hotel. Here in my blog are my life adventures in words,
hope you enjoy the read!

Thursday, July 26, 2012

26.07.12

Hello my little Minions
(yes, imagine you're the minions from Despicable Me!)

Teehee. Miaos. Yours truly is very very bored and is resorting to blogging to help... keep her my hands busy so to speak. Let's see, this morning I revised my earlier work schedule spreadsheet and created version #2! Took me the whole morning to figure out how I should sort it, but even that I have finished. (The nerdy shit you do when you have nothing to do)

Got Skype like two weeks ago, but I suppose this is my first official-ish time using it with Samantha. For half our video conversation, my pool got more camera time than I did... =_=. At least we figured out who was Samantha's mystery caller. Pft so much for my "you have a secret-admirer, who'd you flirt with in OCAD" theory. 

And then a few other conversations with a few more people and here I am. Hmm I guess I can talk about So You Think You Can Dance! If you've been reading my blog, you'll know that I've been watching it for a long time now and I just love that show!

This year I gotta say I really love the top 20. I LOVE Cyrus. His animations are... so SICK! And Chehon is so cute and he's a really good dancer too! Did I mention cute? LOL And for the girls I really like Eliana, something about the way she dances makes me happy. Yea I really like all of them though and I hate the fact that it's only on TV once a week! I need more SYTYCD in my life. 

Speaking of cute guys... I guess he's not like SUPER cute cute, but he's really nice and I like that. And when I say nice, I mean make my heart melt kinda nice. It's just so sweet that way. Hehe. Yea, I don't have much to say because I'm not really sure what I'm feeling, but we'll see, right?

I need to do something, I really do. I just want to do something... maybe even something different like.. I don't know.. just something new. Miao miaos.

What do I do
When Emotions never really go away.

No comments :

Post a Comment