Tan By the Sea: 02.08.12

UNDER THE SEA

I am a food enthusiast with a passionate hunger for
hospitality. As a graduate of the hospitality program
at the University of Guelph, my goal is to one day run
my own hotel. Here in my blog are my life adventures in words,
hope you enjoy the read!

Thursday, August 02, 2012

02.08.12

Aloha to all my super sexay readers!

It is finally August aka the final month of my summer holidays! And to think it felt like just yesterday I was all just finishing my exams and looking for jobs and what not. But here I am now, with a bit of a headache, recapping my busy day today, while sitting on the couch with daddy watching the Olympics.

I don't know why or.. how, although more of the why my brain decided to wake up today at 8 and not be able to go to sleep. So I just walked around the main floor of my house, observed my backyard, ate breakfast and did my own stuff until finally it was time to meet up with my girls, Carrie and Samantha.

The 3 of us went downtown to eat in this place called Karines. Honestly Carrie, as soon as I bit into my Tuna Melt, I regretted giving you half LOL. Yes I wanted more... I always want more food, I'm just fat like that ok. Jeez, don't judge me! >_< After lunch we hung around downtown, mainly window shopping and OMG THE DOGGY PARK! I'm totally gonna be a creep one day and just go to that park and sit there... and wait for the passing dog so I can kidnap, I mean pet it.

Anyways watched Batman tonight with... the gang lol, I've been sworn to secrecy in regards to their names. But yea BATMAN! I'm starting to become like Carrie because I was like super late, Carrie, don't you be a bad influence! *glare*

lol love you, kidding. Anyways, between walking all day downtown and sitting on a small chair for 3 hours, my legs are officially.. weird and cramped and what not. But the movie was nice. Haha Joseph Gordon-Levitt is such a cutie! LOL hehe #girlcrush! LOL, but yea ABOUT THE MOVIE, I'll just leave it as it was good, because my headache is getting the most of me. 

Miaos, night night readers!


Listening to "... random thoughts

No comments :

Post a Comment