Tan By the Sea: 14.08.12

UNDER THE SEA

I am a food enthusiast with a passionate hunger for
hospitality. As a graduate of the hospitality program
at the University of Guelph, my goal is to one day run
my own hotel. Here in my blog are my life adventures in words,
hope you enjoy the read!

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

14.08.12

Always, always remember that I've been through that before. 
In fact twice in less than a year! 
And I'm not saying I understand 
because no two deaths can ever be the same, 
but all I'm saying is that I remember how hard it was. 
So take my hand my love.
Although I can't ease the pain, 
I can be your support, 
so that you don't have to be strong for just this little while. 


Listening to "When I Look to the Sky" by Train

No comments :

Post a Comment