I remember you telling me I would find someone better, and I replied, I will always find someone better. And the soft tears trickled down my cheeks, knowing that I've lost to your betrayal. I remember that dark feeling that I had to use so much energy to fight off. But now I'm here, whispering my victory down into your petty soul.Tragically. Beautiful.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
So I got a freaking call from credit services, and the guy just asked me do you have a credit card debt of more than $4000, with interest of over 15% and I was like no and then there was just an awkward pause and he just hung up on me. Like the fuck you call me for?
That's so rude. What's wrong with saying "oh sorry to bother you, have a nice day bye". Or just "oh ok bye". Honestly to all my dear readers, if you ever get a lousy job of being a phone teller, at least have some phone ethics. It's your JOB to call people for fuck's sake. And the phrase "How do you do" is created for a reason, as oppose to "how are you". The fuck do you want me to tell you? I'm in the middle of tweaking my blog and you're bothering me? PFT.
Anyways, just thought I'd share that. Talk on the phone like how you would talk to anyone in real life. It's just that simple. Life is only as complicated as you make it.
I spent yet another day at home today, although I must say I've been watching a lot of food related stuff on youtube! Hehehehe. And it's been raining too much lately! My pool is going to overflow soon! Need to do some manual labour of getting the water out! And guess what, everything pool related is my job! Because for some reason I'm the only person who remembers what the pool guy told us during our so called "pool maintenance lesson". Me and my memory =_=.
I thinking maybe next year when I'm doing co-op, I'll do a part time job of helping people to clean their pools. After all a few other houses have pools in my neighbourhood, say I charge them $30 instead of the usual rate of $40 per hour. It's a lot of money! I mean sure there's the occasional dead rat, but for $30 per hour, it's just another part of the job. Yeap, going to do that next year. LOL I am very serious, Jimmy Choo shoes don't buy themselves!
Listening to "Haunted" by Taylor Swift
I dont have any debt thaaaank god!
ReplyDeleteI HAVE NOTHING . BUT THE ONLY THING WITH ME NOW IS MONEY. I AM SUFFER HOW I SPEND IT ! hahaha tell him this
ReplyDelete