Tan By the Sea: 30.08.12

UNDER THE SEA

I am a food enthusiast with a passionate hunger for
hospitality. As a graduate of the hospitality program
at the University of Guelph, my goal is to one day run
my own hotel. Here in my blog are my life adventures in words,
hope you enjoy the read!

Thursday, August 30, 2012

30.08.12

My Wednesday
Today I'm in a bitchy mood. I'm sorry but I am. It's not really one thing that's bothering me, it's multiple.. And argh, I'm not releasing it well. My day has been pretty eventful actually! Notably my tea time/Ikea outing with my girls! HAHA They consist of Nicole, Noel, Samantha, and Carrie. Carrie is always there eh, haha it's a good thing =)

I actually went there after work and I was there super duper late mainly cause there was a ridiculous traffic jam on the way. Finally got there and I got meatballs, duh. We're in IKEA, home of the meatballs. Nicole and Noel left early, so the three of us actually went furniture window shopping while Samantha was busy laughing at my "sore-throat, apparently I sound like Miley Cyrus" voice. And Carrie apparently likes my "sore-throat, I am miserably sick" laugh better than my normal laugh. I am so totally NOT offended *roll eyes* HAHAHA. But really, that's not nice >_<
Sam mixed Mountain Dew and Diet Coke!
My plate =)

My Thursday
It's a relatively uneventful day. Prepared a Malaysian style convulvulus dish today. (Yes I had to google the word convulvulus, that's English for Kangkung (malay) or 空心菜 (mando) or 蕹菜 (hokkien / canto) OR water spinach for a more common household, less tongue-twisting-mind-boggling-name). Basically fried it with sambal (chilli paste), and dried shrimp, didn't have shrimp so I used anchovies instead! Haha turned out quite well! HAHAHA proud-ness overload, damn I am vain.

And went out for all you can eat Jap dinner with Ray at Ten-Ichi. We waited forever to get a seat and then we waited what felt like another set of forever to get our food after we ordered. Ray thinks that they mixed up our order cause they were doing weird shit with our tables. I guess it's a good place for buffet cause they make you wait so long and by the time the food comes, you're freaking starving. LOL. And what can I say, today is vain day, so here's a picture of me today before I went out! Haha such a blurry &bad pic >_< Oh miaos. 


Listening to "Good Time" by Owl City and Carly Rae Jepsen
Images by Me

No comments :

Post a Comment