Tan By the Sea: 02.09.12

UNDER THE SEA

I am a food enthusiast with a passionate hunger for
hospitality. As a graduate of the hospitality program
at the University of Guelph, my goal is to one day run
my own hotel. Here in my blog are my life adventures in words,
hope you enjoy the read!

Sunday, September 02, 2012

02.09.12

Happy September to all my super sexay readers!

Hahaha yes I actually got MESSAGES and inquiries asking me for MORE details about my last blog post. Probably one of my biggest responses for a blog post cause most of the time people just read my posts and not say anything. Haha some of my responses came from the nosy people at work, all the questions they asked! =P

Speaking of work, I've been super tired, I don't know why. I mean yes I start at 8.30, but I've started at 8.30 for a few weeks now? I think? I just am super duper tired. Packed all my stuff for Guelph, in fact all my stuff are now in Guelph, thanks to my super lovely amazing awesome parents! LOL

AND got to work in fruits, aka fruits Part II today! LOL Let's see, I did end up cutting more fruits, including peaches, oranges and APPLES! So if you've been to Cora, they kinda cut the apples "fancy" haha, I got to do that today! Not too bad judging by how the ones I cut were actually served! hahaha! Definitely not as perfect as the ones Dimi/Juliana slices, but I'm getting there.. right? Haha so yea, actually prepared a few fruit plates today, which is "one step" better than what I did last week. I'm wondering now what I could do if I had more than 2 shifts in fruits!

And damn I was so nervous when I first did the apple... no I was nervous everytime I had to cut the apples, but in case you've never been to Cora/ can't picture what I'm talking about, basically I prepared this today:
You see how the apples are cut like that.. and like some plates have say a portion of the fruit, but you know, same basics, just less fruit. O and I went to McD with Ray after work and tried the McBistro Swiss Mushroom Melt, haha it was actually really good. Sorry I forgot to leave you some sweetie, like I said, you distract me too! LOL

Anyways, that's it for today, going to rest a bit and go out for dinner with my family somewhere. Going to have to get ready for my last day of work at Cora tomorrow! And the song "That XX" by G-Dragon (GD from Big Bang) is so awesome!


Listening to "That XX" by G-Dragon
Image from chezcora.com

No comments :

Post a Comment