I HATED THAT NIGEL TOLD CYRUS HE WOULDN"T VOTE FOR HIM. ... That was a bitch move, especially after Cyrus just did the some of the coolest numbers in the whole show. But honestly I didn't really watch the finale... I was sitting in front of the tv, but I didn't actually focus cause I started getting emails for things I have to do.. honestly I kinda forgot the full thing I wanted to say.. hahaha oopsie!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Today is kinda a really weird day for me because I found out that Duncan (my HAC u of Guelph president) has the same birthday as me! AND that one of the new members in HAC, we have the same mutual friends in Malaysia. Like she knows the people I had classes with in primary school. What the heck?! This is overwhelmingly coincidental people. If this is a prank, this is so not cool.
But anyways, the past few days for me have been pretty genetic.. and today once again is my FOOD LABS day and yes I do take pictures! So this week is vegetable week and I actually got the same partner I got last week, who is Lana! Don't even bother tell me the coincidence part of that. Anyways, this week every team had to make two dishes so hell there was a lot of food at the end of this. Me and Lana made potato puffs as well as braised red cabbage!
Here's a picture of our potato puffs before going into the oven. Today is actually the first day I've separated an egg with its shell. Using the shell to separate the egg yolk and the egg white... for all you non-cooking familiar readers. But right, picture:
Plating for all was done by MOI! hahaha! =P
Listening to "Starring Role" by Marina and the Diamonds
Images by Me!
No comments :
Post a Comment