OK.. this blog is FILLED with vain camwhore pictures, LOL You have been warned!
Thursday consisted of me acting gangsta. Cause let's face it, it was cold and the hoodie went up.. and so did my gangsta-hood HAHAHA. OMG. But tada:
Friday consisted of:
HAHA Melanie made us all amazing pancakes! How sweet! They tasted real good too! =) And here's a pic of flowers that Aleena put around the house
AND in the middle of the night after reading this 44 page Human Resources and Organizational Behaviour paper about Disney, I got so bored that I tied all my hair up on my head... like Pebbles from Flinstones I suppose .... and TOOK PICTURES OF MYSELF!
Hahahah shit I do when I'm suppose to be studying =P AND we go onto today! Woke up and made myself a super duper good breakfast sandwich! Didn't take a pic but it was so good! Hahaha! I'm not even kidding. Got ready to volunteer at Terroire Extraordinaire.. and you guessed it...
Hahaha! It was a great afternoon! Appetizers consisted of Broschetta (with roma tomatoes, red onion, basil on crostini with asiago cheese), Smoked Trout Mousse (with sweet corn, red pepper, picked tomato remoulade), Seafood strudel (consisting of scallops, prawn, crab and black cod) with mango dip, open faced Reuben, and sushi rolls! Only got to try the first two, but they were so good I'm not gonna complain about not being able to try the rest!
I worked at the fowl station today which served a Duck Confeit Tartlet with Roquefort cheese (I believe)! The great thing was we were one of the two out of 5 stations that were indoors (thank goodness) and the other great thing is that we got to eat quite a bit cause there were a ton of leftovers! There was also duck liver pate on a crostini which was AMAZING as well! OMG What a night! And I also ate this chocolate cake thing which had this hint of banana flavour... and holy crap it was SO FREAKING GOOD! I would just down the whole plate if I could!! Oo and here's just a random picture of the centre piece flowers
And a picture of a cookie I got for volunteering!
LOL Anyways, that's it for today's blog post. Rather incoherent but it's all cool! =P SYTYCD posts will be pushed back just a little further!
Listening to "Hard to Love" by Lee Brice
Images by Me, ME, MEE! =P
No comments :
Post a Comment