I kinda put mascara into my eye yesterday, talk about epic makeup fail. The lucky thing for me was that the mascara ended up on my contact lens, so I did not have a burning sensation for that long.
And I saw a deer on Thursday night!! I guess to be more specific I saw a doe. Duncan was with me and he took pictures, so you know, I have evidence! But it was like really cool, cause it's a WILD DEER IN THE MIDDLE OF THE GUELPH CITY! Although I wouldn't really consider Guelph a city, but you get my point.
Random things aside... I've got the photo! LOL I know a lot of you readers have been waiting for this photo... dun dun dun! Hahahaha here's a picture of me and my sunshine after work, note the horrible hair and weird smile on my face, and Ray... looks like Ray cause he didn't have to deal with customers or... a certain someone today... but yea, there you go!
=) *don't look at me, look at Ray!*
So how was my weekend you ask? relatively boring... I'm hungry again although in my defense.. ish I haven't really eaten a proper dinner.. don't know if I can last until bed time so we'll see how it goes.. I surprisingly got quite a bit of homework done on Friday, maybe it's from the mental note of having to work on Saturday and Sunday that pushed me to work harder but that was pretty much the only day I really studied! Two midterms this coming week, Accounting and Stats! I'm going to love my calculator this week eh... pft
But yea, that's about it, ciao my fellow sexay readers, hope you enjoyed the highlight of this post =)
Listening to "Mirror" by Lil Wayne & Bruno Mars
Image by Ray
You and your sunshine looks so happy together :) and no, you don't have weird hair or awkward smile.
ReplyDelete-Katherine