Tan By the Sea: 25.08.12

UNDER THE SEA

I am a food enthusiast with a passionate hunger for
hospitality. As a graduate of the hospitality program
at the University of Guelph, my goal is to one day run
my own hotel. Here in my blog are my life adventures in words,
hope you enjoy the read!

Saturday, August 25, 2012

25.08.12

I get to work in the KITCHEN tomorrow! Some of you are probably thinking WTF, what kitchen? But I mean a commercial kitchen, Cora's kitchen! FINALLY! I actually applied to be a dishwasher so I can be in the kitchen, so this being my first kitchen shift.. is actually a bit pathetic on my part. But hey better late than never!

SOOOO excited! Wish me luck! The last two days have been really interesting work wise! (Some of) My girls, Carrie, Anita, Sarah and Vitak actually came by to Cora to eat! Hahaha thank you girls for coming over today and your presence definitely made my work day more interesting! Really glad you enjoyed the experience!

And speaking of my girls, there's Joanna who is FINALLY back from Korea! OMG I miss you so much! But like I texted you "don't you jetlag me hunny" especially now, it's been like 30+ hours since you landed, pft! I've flown from Korea before, I know how bad of a jetlag you can get! LOL ok, fine I guess I'm really pro at conquering jetlag, it requires a certain technique known as dont sleep until you reach your destination and it is night time. And then you will just SLEEP and as long as you wake up before 12pm the next day, you are good to go!

There, my little advice on jetlag. I find it easier to adjust to major time zone changes (like Msia-Canada) than it is to adjust to several hour differences (Msia-Aus). The bigger the difference, the easier it is to tricking your biological clock to whatever time you want your body to adjust to. 

... I had something fun to blog about but I forgot.... OH and my voice is weird! hahaha me being sick and all my voice kinda changed a bit (not permanently... I hope) whenever I speak, I feel so weird! It's like a different person speaking with my thoughts! OMG right. But yea, apparently someone thinks it's sexy so I guess it's ok. But yea apparently it's more high pitched than my normal voice and it's like squeaky. Dunno.

That's it for now, ciaosizzles sexay!


Listening to "Dark Side" by Kelly Clarkson

No comments :

Post a Comment