Tan By the Sea: 29.10.12

UNDER THE SEA

I am a food enthusiast with a passionate hunger for
hospitality. As a graduate of the hospitality program
at the University of Guelph, my goal is to one day run
my own hotel. Here in my blog are my life adventures in words,
hope you enjoy the read!

Monday, October 29, 2012

29.10.12

Happy Birthday (as of yesterday) to one of the people I love most in this world, Miss Tan Zong-Ying. The lady who many mistaken to be my sister due to our last names. The one who has been with me for the last 10 years in my life and loved me every minute of that no matter what. The one who I believe is perfect, beautiful and amazing. Sounds like I'm writing a freaking love story or something =_= but you get my point. She's my princess. Missing you for halfway across the world, sorry no videos this year but have another amazing year ahead regardless! Love you as always ♥♥♥

To all my Malaysian babes, I am SAFE, thank you for so many questions about the Hurricane! Winds are freaking strong and it's been raining a lot, but I'm still here in Guelph... Although kinda wish it's like in Wizard of Oz and the wind blows me all the way to Malaysia! Hahaha omg, me and my thoughts... >_<


Back tracking to Friday, here's the brunch I made myself:
And for dinner, me and my family had a fancy... not really.. but supposedly fancy birthday dinner for me. They came with basically two rounds of desserts, one was regular tau fu fa (豆腐花) which is my sisters favourite Chinese dessert... and second round was:
Nothing fancy, it's just colourful and tiny and fun in an unexpected way!


Had work on Saturday! My boss was being a sweetheart and gave me movie admission tickets for me and my family as my birthday present! That aside, it was a pretty normal day at work, really miss having Olivia and Callie there. It's just feels like a different Cora I'm working at without you girls.

And lookies, here's the tree right outside my room, such pretty leaves
And I've moved the birthday balloons (from Mel and Aleena) 
from around my bed to beside my table
It's just easier for me to move around like that... anyways, here's a pretty random post I whipped up just to incorporate all my photos! Stay warm my super sexay readers! =)


Listening to "Storm" by Lighthouse
Images by Me

No comments :

Post a Comment