The Birthday Post =)
Happy 19th Birthday to Me!! The day has been flooded with birthday wishes, be it in person, facebook wall, facebook message, texts, or phone calls. A great big thank you to everyone who has made my 19th birthday very special. All from Thanksgiving dinner till today (and I believe I have 2 more birthday celebrations waiting for me when I'm back in Toronto!).
Anyways woke up this morning, feeling super tired cause I skyped with Ray until 1.30 am >_<. DRAGGED myself out of bed and when I opened the room door, I screamed so bad it was hilarious! Basically my lovely housemates (Mel & Aleena) stacked a balloons so it would just pour in when I open my door, except it looked SO SCARY when I was half asleep! But thank you to the both of you, Stacy and especially Shannon who woke up even though she didn't have class to wait for me to be attacked by a buncha balloons wish me happy birthday first thing in the morning! Look, all ze balloons!
I guess you can say it's a relatively normal Monday. Had two classes and my HTMSA meeting, so let's just fast forward to the part where I got home at the end of the day. I came in from the walkout basement where Mel was and we chat for a good 10 minutes. Oh the midterm stress! It may be my birthday, but it's still midterm season! Before I went back to my room, Mel gave me a bag consisting of:
A photography magainze! Chocolate! and Nail Polish!! =) And then went up to my room, and maybe about 15 minutes later or so, Aleena, Mel and Stacy all came into my room! Aleena got me a super cute turtle (?) cake:
Yes lopsided eyes and all! Isn't it just adorable! And I ate half of it! Talk about chocolaty goodness!! And Stacy got me:
Close up of the card:
Hahaha so Shannon is the dessert maker, Aleena the guitarist, Stacy the JB and Coco (her dog) lover, Me the crazy one with the knife in her hand (or the chef), and Mel the runner! Hahaha it's so cute! Finally, I opened my parcel from my lovely res roomate Regan who dropped by but couldn't stay cause she has a midterm...
I miss you so much Regan, and you just know me so well!! I was so touched when I saw that Regan bought me ANOTHER huge mug cause I just loved the one she gave me before! And COLOURFUL butterfly primavera pasta! And tea, because tea is never wrong!
Goodness! Thank you so much girls for making this day so special despite all your busy schedules! Also got myself delivery from East Sides cause I was too lazy to cook, gotta admit it didn't taste very good, so probably should've cooked, but oh wells, next time I know...
And here's a picture of the dinner I made myself yesterday, buttered (margarine) pork chop, roasted carrots and potato wedges (leftovers from Cora)!
Plus the view from outside my window yesterday
Plus all (missing Shannon) my housemates in my room!
That's Stacy trying to fulfil her dream of being an ultrasound technician by scanning Mel's unborn balloon! OMG they cracked me up so bad so they did this!! And btw Aleena is suppose to be the dad! Anyways, I know this a super long post because it consists of a grand total of 17 photos!! Thank you once again to everyone, will start replying all the facebook wishes once I post this up! =)
Listening to "Good Feeling" by Flo Rida
Images by Me
No comments :
Post a Comment