I'm kinda annoyed now cause I spend one hour trying to perfectly cut up 1 pumpkin and hacking up another pumpkin, all to make about 2/3 of a of fucking pumpkin soup. The pumpkin was filled with freaking SEEDS! Which is nice, but I wanted pumpkin soup.
And I cooked it to PERFECTION, it was SWEET and CREAMY and I set it aside for a few minutes to finish my entrée with consisted of tomatoes and parsley. And I'm sure it's the parsley cause it's the one with the stronger taste, but after I tried the tomato + parsley mixture.. and went back to drinking my pumpkin soup... it tasted freaking HORRIBLE.. fucking parsley or w.e. strong taste thing I put in my mouth that totally changed my perfectly cooked pumpkin soup.
Although technically I know now that I can actually make really good pumpkin soup (so long as you dont mix it with parsley), I will never buy my own pumpkin, maybe just those ones in a can where you can just pour it out and cook it. Nice and easy stuff. So tired and disappointed now...
ANYWAYS It's actually been a great day, despite the little dinner screw up. It was a beautiful Indian summer.. still is actually, it's freaking hot in here.
HTMSA held our annual Pumpkin Sales today (the one where I was camping out all night with the other 1st year reps back when I was a first year rep)! And that is where I got two super cute pumpkins (which I turned into pumpkin soup)
This was my dinner that although tasted good,
ruined my equally good pumpkin soup
I know it's my fault, I should have anticipated that it was too strong a flavour to go together... OH wells! Speaking of HTMSA, we're selling NYC tickets! Come get yours soon if you haven't, we're selling next Wed (FACS), Thurs and Fri (UC)
More details available at htmsa.ca! Oh and made cheese souffle in lab yesterday... that did not work out well. Was actually super excited to get a more complicated recipe.. but yea T_T It's just sad two days of food for me
And this was my dinner from yesterday, at least that was good
One good soup and good dinner that was a bad combination, another good dinner and a soufflé flop... in my books, that is bad enough. SPEAKING of books, did my accounting midterm today! Also got my HROB and HTM midterms back yesterday 95% and 88% respectively... Not too happy with my HTM cause I made stupid shitty mistakes.. but 95% for HROB! I thought I was going to fail that, and not even Asian fail, I mean my math fail.
Oh miaos, making roast pumpkin seeds with all that seed from those two small pumpkins. To be done sometime this weekend or early next week! Hopefully I don't burn those in the oven, if not I'm not going to cook for a really long time. That's it for today! Going to actually go relax now after a super crazy and busy long week! Bye
Listening to "I Knew You Were Trouble" by Taylor Swift
Images by Me
No comments :
Post a Comment