Tan By the Sea: 17.10.12

UNDER THE SEA

I am a food enthusiast with a passionate hunger for
hospitality. As a graduate of the hospitality program
at the University of Guelph, my goal is to one day run
my own hotel. Here in my blog are my life adventures in words,
hope you enjoy the read!

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

17.10.12

ALOHA! Had TWO midterms today!! OMG Foods midterm, I think I did really well in that! *cross fingers* Goodness, me and Rachael studied so much for foods after our HROB midterm in the morning and we were both like just spewing words and finished our foods midterm in about an hours!

Anyways, going to take a well deserved break! Blogging is just the beginning! Can't wait for Think Pink this Friday! Think Pink HTMSA's annual Breast Cancer Fundraiser event! If you're in Guelph, do join us at Bikram Yoga! All proceeds do go the the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation, not to mention we have a ton of fun activities and prizes! =)

Btw here's a sexay picture of the broccoli soup I whipped up the next day after posting my previous post (Saturday!)
Blended the soup with the help of Stacy's Magic Bullet.. and because I didn't use a legit blender, the soup could not come out smooth! Feel kinda sad about the texture cause it actually tasted pretty good! Miaos, gotta get myself a blender I suppose...

But look, already crossing out things on my list:
  • Fresh pasta
  • Simple loaf of bread
  • Broccoli soup
  • Cream of pumpkin soup
  • Grill quail
Also, this is the pasta I made for dinner on Monday:
And this is what me and my partner Lana whipped up in Food lab today:
It's Pineapple Pudding! Tasted pretty good! (unless you don't like pineapple!)

I'm going to go relax and have fun because I developed quite a headache today and that's never good! Ciao my sexay readers, have an amazing evening!


Listening to "Spectrum" by Florence + The Machine
Images by Me!

No comments :

Post a Comment