Tan By the Sea: 20.10.12

UNDER THE SEA

I am a food enthusiast with a passionate hunger for
hospitality. As a graduate of the hospitality program
at the University of Guelph, my goal is to one day run
my own hotel. Here in my blog are my life adventures in words,
hope you enjoy the read!

Saturday, October 20, 2012

20.10.12

Today's post will be about THINK PINK,
Aka HTMSA's annual breast cancer fundraiser that our amazing Director of Charitable Events, Meghan Wright, organized for yesterday!!

It was AWESOME. Honestly, it was the greatest feeling when we surpassed our fundraising goal of $1500. But nothing prepared me for the moment when we doubled that amount by the end of the evening!! Yes, we raised $3000 for the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation and I can't help but be so proud of every one of us in HTMSA. You guys make me feel so blessed to be able to be a part of this association!

It was an amazing night of wonderful drinks, raffle tickets, fantastic bands and amazing polaroid pictures by Lauren! Oh yes I'm jealous she has a polaroid camera because it's so freaking cool! Not to mention everyone looked stunning that evening! I still cannot get over Nicole's shoes cause those were SOOOO hot!

And Rachael came out to the event, which was just great because this is her first HTMSA event (aside from orientation)! Convincing win! And I realized that the two polaroid pictures we took together are actually our first photos together!
*we've got another photo of the two of us together, Rachael has that!
Makeup + hair + part of my outfit of the day
(although I didn't do anything to my hair except for let it dry)
And cupcakes from Wellington cakes! AWESOME!

Thank you Meghan for organizing such an amazing event! So excited for all the future events coming at us! There are also more photos in Lauren's camera, so stay tuned for those on facebook! =) That's it for today's post, just going to end it with a random picture of my lunch earlier that day =P

Listening to "The Ocean" by Noah Gundersen
Images by Me

No comments :

Post a Comment