Feels like forever since I last blogged. What can I say exams were coming at me one after the other, but I am done now!! One month Christmas break here I come! Have so much planned out, work, Christmas parties, and just want to catch up on so many readings!
I guess you can say I "celebrated" the end of the semester with my HAC family. We went out for dinner at Atmosphere Cafe yesterday where Hildegard and I got the Braised Lamb Shank
The Shank was served with "Yukon Gold whipped Potatoes and sautéed Seasonal Vegetables, finished with a Rosemary-Merlot Jus! It was AMAZING and super duper tender!
Guess who tricked me into thinking we were going to Skype but came to Guelph to surprise me instead! LOL Ray texted me after midnight to tell me to open my door and at first I thought he was messing with me, until of course I actually saw him outside my door!
The next morning, we made omelette for breakfast. I kind forced him to cook cause he would brag about his omelettes and I had to see for myself, here they are:
I guess they look good, haha and they did pass the taste test lol! We also went to the Baker Street Station Pub for lunch, I got the Steak and Ale Pasty and Ray got some.. sandwich! I'm so descriptive like that =P
Unfortunately we didn't like our food too much =/ Was actually pretty excited to eat there from the things I heard. Don't know, maybe it was what we ordered? Ooo and Ray got me yet another HUGE mug!! Haha it's pretty similar to the one that Stacy got me for Secret Santa, but apparently he bought it earlier, and didn't know! =P But yea! I think I need to stop requesting for huge mugs for a while, unless you find a really unique one and think I deserve to have it! =P Hehehe. Didn't take a picture of it, I guess I'll show you my full collection when I eventually get back?
But yea, that was essentially my weekend, and coming back to Toronto of course! Have my very first driving lesson on Thursday, super excited for that! Hopefully I don't get myself into a car accident on my first day, that would be really sad eh. What do you even learn to do on your very first lesson? Learn to start a car? o_O Haha we'll see! =)
Anyways, good luck to the rest of you who still have finals, ciao my sexay readers! Here's a random picture of snow from like the last day of November!
Listening to "Some Nights" by Fun
Images by Me
No comments :
Post a Comment