December has been a bad blogging month. Not that I have ran out of words, simply out of time. 8 days this month were spent during exams. And then since last week's Christmas party, there was Christmas, boxing day (which I had work) and then subsequently 4 days of SUPER BORING in class driving class which I have finally finished today!! (Praise the lord I tell you). And I have also squeezed in a birthday party celebration yesterday.
But a quick note, was starting to get sick last Sunday and guess what was welcoming me when I arrived at work? Ray's specially made honey green tea! Sweetheart! ♥
Ooo this is part of my family's Christmas stash!
Two bags from BCBG (major sale!), top from Forever 21, boots from the Bay (god remembers what brand), and a fancy cake holder which was kinda free cause they had those deals where you spend xxx amount and get xxx off kinda thing. Also not in the picture, my sister and I both got super fluffy CUTE slippers from the Mah siblings and from the Mah family, we got a new super fancy Keurig coffee maker! Forever proud to know this family!
And a random picture of snow!
We haven't exactly had a very white Christmas, but the weather apologized the next evening and a couple times again with a ton of snow! Which brought me to my first driving experience in snow! Had driving class on Saturday morning and it felt almost as though it was my first driving again with all the techniques I've learnt having alterations due to the snow! But I guess it was pretty cool and helped me a lot with learning to control a car.
Then Saturday evening! Joanna, Amelia, Carrie, Sam, Vitak, Qiqi, and I went to Milestones to celebrate the 19th birthday of our youngest little girl (yes Sarah, that's you). Bought Sarah her very first legal drink! And this is also the first time I've seen many of us drink, I skipped though cause I've been sick and alcohol... not really a good combination. The most popular drink of the evening was the Milestones Bellini
We got a Boccocini Garlic Bread for starters
Sarah and Joanna ate the feature
(steak, shrimp, mash potatoes, veges, mushrooms and something)
Sam and Vitak got the Seafood fettucini
Carrie and I got the Portobello Mushroom Chicken
(which was super rich and delicious!)
And Amelia got the Grilled Chicken Pesto Fettucini
Ooo and looks! Sarah's complimentary birthday gift from Milestones!
It's vanilla ice cream with cookies that taste like brownies and SPARKS! =P
The birthday card we got the birthday girl! =)
Sarah's polaroid with her birthday cake and look, MORE SPARKS! =P
Thank you again darling for sharing this special day with us! Happy Birthday again and happy clubbing/drinking/being Sarah! Love you! =) Oh and here's just a random picture of what my family and I ate for dinner: Peking duck, fried intestines!, fried olive leaves with anchovies and sautéed veges with squid and prawn! =)
That's it for today! Hope you all enjoy your last day of 2012 tomorrow! =)
Listening to "Stay" by Rihanna and Mikky Ekko
Images by Sarah, Amelia and I
Hahaha, thank YOU!
ReplyDelete