Tan By the Sea: 22.12.12

UNDER THE SEA

I am a food enthusiast with a passionate hunger for
hospitality. As a graduate of the hospitality program
at the University of Guelph, my goal is to one day run
my own hotel. Here in my blog are my life adventures in words,
hope you enjoy the read!

Saturday, December 22, 2012

22.12.12

Once again the annual "Christmas Party" has fallen on Dec 22nd! Third year in a row, completely unintentional. Our first year we did a potluck party, our second year we went to Jap buffet, and this year, we decided to cook together!

The "party", so to speak, started with Amelia, Carrie, Samantha, Anita and Vitak visiting me at work! For a moment I almost teared up, seeing all these amazing faces since Thanksgiving was a really good feeling! They ate, and I talked to them every now and then, and then they left to do some grocery shopping. They went to Galleria and then Loblaws, which is where I joined them. Then Joanna and Joannee joined us too, and we all walked back to Carrie's place. Part of our grocery haul:
Sarah came by for a bit, but she had to leave to catch a flight to go vacation... somewhere. You so fail. Nicole came along and I guess you could say we were on our way to the main part of my party. Amelia and Joannee made sweet potato fries, Carrie and I made mashed potatoes and pork steak with portabello mushroom sauce, we also had buttered corn, canned mushroom soup with added chunks of mushroom, and boiled kailan (veges) cause we're Asian like that =P
   
Noel joined us much later with cream puffs:
We ate that and candy cane ice cream for dessert:
And then we had our secret santa gift exchange. Gotta say this years secret santa is pretty anticlimatic! But oh whatever. We tried to watch Pitch Perfect, but the sound didn't work out so we couldn't watch the movie! =/ Oh miaos, we did however take a ton of photos, both on my polaroid and my normal camera and Carrie's camera and every other person's phone cam. LOL I guess you get the point. Just some of the polaroid pictures here:
Thank you so much ladies for once again making me so happy and providing me with such amazing memories! Love you all so much! Merry Christmas babes! =)


Listening to "Best Day of My Life" by Jesse McCartney
Images by Me

No comments :

Post a Comment