~ Why people read my blog, sometimes I know not. ~
If the apocalypse is true,I bet Carrie and I would be freaking annoyed cause we are one day short of the Christmas Party we planned so hard for. If it's not, well hope you're having a merry regular apocalypse-free Friday. This post is posted a day before the "apocalypse", so only time will tell. HAHAHA
Gosh, but seriously fuck you if the world is ending, I haven't got to own my BMW Z4 yet! Or learnt how to properly drive one yet should I have one! And regardless of whether the world is ending, I think it is appropriate that I take the time to thank all the beautiful people in my life. And all the bitches in my life, cause where would my life be if it was all smooth and easy? A big fuck you to you too.
On a more serious topic, how would you spend your last day(s)?
I'd really like to know if you don't mind sharing!
I guess I would buy a pair of Jimmy Choo's and wear it wherever I go. I would travel to places with all the people I love and eat good food. I would wanna eat Kobe beef from Japan, sago worm larvae from Sarawak (gross I know, but they looked really delicious in the documentary I was watching!), live seafood from the Mediterranean... I would want to own a husky, I guess even if it's for a day! And dance alone in the music of my thoughts, kissing the world a sweet goodbye. More importantly, I don't want anyone to do crazy shit during my funeral. Just cry to your hearts content and leave. (Oh, smoke during my funeral and I will fucking haunt you for life). Miao like a cat.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
On a completely separate topic, went out with Ray the other day, where we shopped, ate a watch Wreck-It-Ralph. It was such a cute movie! Oh, and here's a photo of us before the movie started!
I don't know why I always turn out somewhat weird looking when I take pictures with Ray, and I guess I'm relatively photogenic too, wtf. But oh wells, looks! Another picture of us only for you sexay readers. And I bought this "sweater shirt" from Forever 21
Me sister says it's not really her style, but she still likes it, and I like it, so LOL =P I'm such a coherent blogger like that, don't you just love me? =P
Bye lovelites, whether or not the world ends tomorrow, I just want to say a big thank you to everyone of you who read this blog. It nice that people find my writing and cooking and what not interesting. With love, SeaYunn♥
Listening to "Never Gone" by Backstreet Boys
Images by Forever 21 Canada and I
No comments :
Post a Comment