Two driving lessons later... I'M ALIVE BITCHES!
So if you read my last blog, I went for my first driving lesson and went for my second one this morning! My first lesson was pretty exhilarating and nerve-wrecking at the same time. More so exhilarating I would say! I did a buncha left turns, and a buncha right turns, and I guess I haven't quite completely grasp that... the whole how much do I turn thing. And then drove all the way to Finch and Kennedy which is 11.5km from my home! Haha I thought that was far, even though Ray says otherwise.
Then today, did a bunch of turns and went on the big road a lot more compared to my first lesson. Not to mention I did 3 three-point-turns. First one was assisted obviously, second one was semi assisted and third one free hand! It's pretty fun since I don't have to press on the gas pedal! HAHAHA =P
Today also met up with Carrie, Sarah and Vitak for the first time since Thanksgiving! Nicole and Sam ditched us >_< pft pft. But yea, we ate lunch together at this Japanese restaurant, which I've gradually enjoyed less and less with each trip to the restaurant. Not to mention the service today was horrible, was not impressed at all.
Then Carrie left us for work, so the 3 of us went to watch Life of Pi! Haha and unintentionally in 3D too. I thought it was cool movie, matches the book too for all of you who have read the book. Although I guess once you've read a book, no movie can ever really live up to your imagination.
But yea, that has been my day and a bit, good luck in your finals if you still have them! Byee my sexay readers! =)
Listening to "22" by Taylor Swift
No comments :
Post a Comment