Tan By the Sea: 05.10.14

UNDER THE SEA

I am a food enthusiast with a passionate hunger for
hospitality. As a graduate of the hospitality program
at the University of Guelph, my goal is to one day run
my own hotel. Here in my blog are my life adventures in words,
hope you enjoy the read!

Sunday, October 05, 2014

05.10.14

First, I was suppose to finish writing about my Maritimes Trip, that didn't happen. Then I wanted to write about my trip to Niagara Falls and Montreal, and THAT didn't happen either. Later, I was going to write about being back at school, AND... it's October =_=! At this point, it feels pointless write about an experience that is so far back. In fact, looking at my drafts, I have an entire bank of blog posts I started but never finish. =_=

Anyhow, I am having a pretty eventful semester. Classes include beverage management (alcohol!!!) and restaurant management (also regarded as the hardest course in my program). I also have marketing and theory of finance but those are pretty self explanatory. I'm BACK on HFTMSA as co-chair, decided not to go back on HAC, working for the university and volunteering as a note-taker. For the most part, I think I did a good job picking up where I left off.

It's interesting how I literally came to Guelph not knowing anyone. Yet here I am as a 4th year university student and gosh, the amount of support and love I get from my lovely Guelph friends is pretty overwhelming. To think that a good portion of them will be graduating next winter makes me that much more emotional. So weird how time just raced by.

ANYHOW, I went to the arboretum a few weeks back, as I promised myself. I brought Cameron along but I ended up not taking any photos. I did however, see a snake. The good thing was the snake was freaking lightning speed so I really just saw something like a long rope on the ground, instead of seeing the head and everything (EWW). I went back again today with my 1st year roommate and although we didn't spend too much time there, we got some quality time together and took a few nice shots along the way! Going to show you some of the nicer shots I took today and YESTERDAY (for Pokemon Monopoly night), enjoy!


Listening to "MTBD" by CL 
Images by Me

No comments :

Post a Comment