It's crazy.
I still remember my raw emotions when I first got the co-op position for Frankie's. I remember my first day when I had a meeting with my general manager and my boss. I remember realizing that no one really knows what to expect of me since I am the very first co-op student they've had (high school co-opers aside). I remember when my general manager asked me to sign under Department Head for host. I remember running the host meeting and being nervous as hell. You get to deal with a lot of people, but the customers I remember the mosts are usually the ones who've made me smile. In return, I remember the customers who I have successfully put a smile on.
Here I am, officially done my co-op experience and had an eventful last day at Frankie's yesterday. For one, a certain SOMEONE bought me a cake (I shall not reveal the name since he / she is quite the low key person). Of course I had to be eating corn halfway when they start bringing the cake in. I also cut the cake for everyone in the restaurant, I think I could be a professional cake cutter if all things fail. Regardless, the Tiramisu cake was pretty awesome, thank you so much _____! You've been really awesome to me, not just yesterday, but the whole time!
Later on, Annette brought me some fresh doughnuts from her shop as a going away gift!! LOOK:
No, I didn't finish them all by myself, I actually shared because I am an awesome person that way. =P Thank you to EVERYONE who came out to my little going away pub event at Firkin's after. It was really nice listening to all your honest thoughts about me and I hope you guys enjoyed my honest talks as well and trust me when I say I really tried not to cry. Every compliment that you have given me along this journey really inspires and motivates me in unimaginable ways.
Thank you to everyone at Frankie's for being very patient with me and for taking the time to teach me the things I need to know. I want to give my sincerest thanks to my host department for making me so proud everyday and for accepting me as your manager despite all my mistakes. Underneath everything, I am only as good of a manager as you all are willing to make me.
I can write all day about my crazy awesome experience at Frankie's, but I'll keep it (relatively) short. Thank you again and be patient with your two new co-op managers! =) ♥ Oooo, here are photos of me at work aka The Different Faces of SeaYunn at Frankie's!
Cook
Busser
Host
Server
Manager
Images by Annie, Ada and I
No comments :
Post a Comment