Tan By the Sea: 10.03.13

UNDER THE SEA

I am a food enthusiast with a passionate hunger for
hospitality. As a graduate of the hospitality program
at the University of Guelph, my goal is to one day run
my own hotel. Here in my blog are my life adventures in words,
hope you enjoy the read!

Sunday, March 10, 2013

10.03.13

It has been such an amazingly warm weekend, how beautiful! The groundhog may be right about spring arriving early after all! =)

Since I last blogged, life has been relatively boring. I had 3 midterms, numerous assignments and oh I got to meet and talk to Roland Walton, president of Tim Hortons. It's amazing to see a UoG HTM Grad, that far in his career. Just makes me appreciate my program so much more and all the opportunities it provides us HTM students.

My high school ladies and I are also in the works of creating a new blog. Such bad timing for us university students, but oh wells! It'll be a combined group blog, of all of us posting our life updates! We'll see how that works out eh? We're still in the midst of picking a name, so if you have a suggestion, feel free to leave us a comment down below! =)

Also, I will be going to JAPAN this summer! I actually just had to go back to Toronto on Friday to apply for my Japanese visa. I actually need to wait till next week for the visas to be approved (or not...) and then my mom and I will be issuing our ticket to Narita Airport! Wheee! Super excited! As some of you may know Japan is top on my to go list. The only thing is that this trip will not be a long trip cause it is technically our transit flight home to Malaysia, but still a short trip is better than no trip at all! ♥♥♥

Here the view of my Guelph backyard just a week ago!
And the other day I made fried rice with egg, kailan and leftover ham
I also made spaghettini pasta with sausage meat and broccoli 
lousy photo but tasted AMAZING
Also made my staple fish and soy sauce dish, this time in beautiful photo form!
Plus, the other night Ray came over and we cooked fettucini pasta with 
ground beef, sausage meat, mushrooms, spinach and cream sauce
Gotta say the sous chef actually did most of the cooking and he did a pretty good job. I on the other hand, rushed to take a photo cause my camera was running out of battery! >_< Oh miaos, and as if that wasn't enough pictures of food, here's one last one of the Laura Secord VDay box of chocolates that I finally opened
LOL Bye my sexay readers, hope you enjoyed today's post! =)


Listening to "Just Give Me a Reason" by Pink and Nate Ruess
Images by Me

No comments :

Post a Comment