Having that feeling that I could do better but I don't know how and it's making me really frustrated right now. I have a vision in my head that I want to accomplish but I can't seem to get there. I know this is why I am here, because these are the realities of what I do and it's better that I learn about them now than say 10 years from now. But of course, I just wish I had the answers.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Since my last blog post (the one before the New Year one), I had another Christmas Party with my girls and the turn out was actually the best in a really long while with Anita, Carrie, Joanna, Nicole, Noel, Samantha, Sarah, Vitak and even Amelia for about 3 minutes. We met up at Nicole's condo where we all played board games for a good 2 hours? Probably a good thing we didn't have the time or privacy for monopoly, fun at first but crazy competitive at the end. But yea we played board games, ate a whole buncha chocolates (taste even better when it's snowing or if you have some vino).
As always, we then proceeded to have the longest discussion about where to eat. And when options such as Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Pho, Indian, Burrito is out of the question, there's really not a whole lot left to eat in the North York Centre + Yonge area. FINALLY we all somewhat agreed on Milestones. So we all picked up and walked together, bracing the heavy snow, ate a lot and went home. Yea of course we also took quite a load of crazy shots of each other! I also realized that couscous does a terrible job of making one full, I was trying to grab food off my friends if they couldn't finish. Probably should've just ordered another plate of food eh.. HEHEHE sorry ladies. >_<
Then a few days later, Samantha, Carrie and I went to eat at Manpuku OOOO the food was DELISH! I forgot the names of what we got (except for the corn soup and the takoyaki), but here are the photos of them...
The restaurant is SUPER small and it was the most awkward thing when I pulled out my camera to take photos of the food. I swear everyone was looking at me! We totally have to go back cause there's so many other food items that I wanted to eat, i.e. the ochazuke and onigiri!! OMG! Drooling right now as I think of how tasty it will be when I try those! LOL Anyway, finishing this post off with some fancy photoshoot shots of some herbal eggs 茶叶蛋 my mom made...
Yea I actually took the time to peel the egg nicely and for the first time, properly experimented the manual settings on Cameron. Please tell me what you think and what I can improve on.. but I'd say I'm pretty happy with it. =P p.s. all images are clickable!
Listening to "Smile Again" by WINNER
Images by Me
No comments :
Post a Comment