"MiaoBlog" is now "Tan By the Sea". Honestly, why the heck have I been sticking to the name MiaoBlog for so long when it was never meant to stay more than 2 days. Life's mysteries. But the name has changed, along with minor font and colour changes, a new Under the Sea excerpt, the removal of the lame copyright section and the entire blog is also now WIDER, therefore all photos posted will now be LARGE instead of medium sizes! The words tv and shopping has also been removed and replaced with photography and travel. The word friends has been replaced by love, because well what about family right. Basically small updates that have completely made my blog up to date in terms of how it reflects me. YAY! =)
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Yesterday I made a really awesome turkey kolbassa and kale farfalle stew! Basically fried the kolbassa, kale and garlic in one pan. Boiled some diced carrots and farfalle pasta, added 2-3 slices of genoa salami and pepperoni (cut into thin strips), mixed the fried mix into the pot, added tomato sauce, grated parmesan and chilli flakes.. et voila! Paired that with the wine that Ray and I got the other day and I was in food heaven!
I was so surprised at how good it tasted cause I was literally just throwing in a buncha leftovers and bits and pieces of ingredients and it turned out to be some of the best comfort food I have ever made and I'd even go as far as to say some of the best western style stews I have ever eaten. Judging by how it's only my second time cooking with kale, I gotta say I'm very proud of this dish! Here's a photo of the dish, looks simple but trust me, it taste AMAZING!
Oh and for Marketing Information class, we had to create an avatar and name it with an adjective that starts with the same letter as our first name. And at first I tried to create something that looked like me, but that didn't work out, so I just went with cowgirl look... yeaps..
And my "name" so to speak is Starving SeaYunn... and obviously you know me, I use the word sexay a lot and that was actually the word that came up in my head like instantly, but cause this is for school and it's with a buncha people I don't know, I figured Sexay SeaYunn may be a little over the board. But yea... that has been my first week of school I guess. That's it for today, ciao babes! =)
Listening to "Catch My Breath" by Kelly Clarkson
Images by Me
No comments :
Post a Comment