I love you all. I know this means nothing to you all, but for me it's... surreal? I've had this blog up for like 2 years & 3 months now & I've officially reach 10,000 views as of like yesterday. Thank you so much for reading, you have no idea :) ♥ I never really thought ANYONE would read my blog, never mind like an average of 30 people a day nowadays.
Yesterday! I woke up to see a bag on my desk & I was like OMG. But I didn't have time to open it cause I was rushing back from class. SO, when I came back from class, this bag is from Regan, look!
The Bag
Its contents
A cupcake!
Hot Chocolate!
I'm so touched! I can't believe she actually remembered me talking about the fact I want a huge cup. Not to mention I didn't expect her to get it, I really was thinking of getting it myself. ♥ There goes my very 1st cup to my big cup collection! Thank you!!
TODAY. Was SUPER busy. So I woke up, did hw, did office hours for HTMSA (Hospitality & Tourism Student Association), hospitality class, shopped with fellow 1st year reps in preparation for tomorrow, RUSHED to marketing group meeting, rushed to get laptop, rush to my marketing class. FINALLY ate dinner at 9pm. Dinner tasted horrible too >_<
On top of that, it was raining like crazy the whole day & by the end of the day my shoes were soaking wet. Miao. Gonna head back to hw, ttyl readers x)
Images by Me
No comments :
Post a Comment