Tan By the Sea: 22.10.11 - Birthday Post

UNDER THE SEA

I am a food enthusiast with a passionate hunger for
hospitality. As a graduate of the hospitality program
at the University of Guelph, my goal is to one day run
my own hotel. Here in my blog are my life adventures in words,
hope you enjoy the read!

Sunday, October 23, 2011

22.10.11 - Birthday Post

"Your words say one thing
but your tears say something your heart can't"
- Samantha Tam, the wise one
To be honest I'm blogging on the 23rd, but I don't wanna change the date of my title just in case people start thinking my birthday is on the 23rd. Which I actually wouldn't mind, but it's just not good to mislead people.

So yes, on Friday, something happened in my life that was really really something I don't wanna talk about... And fortunately for me, I didn't have to spend my birthday thinking about what happened on Friday, because. Well first off I had an econs midterm, which I think *I hope* I did pretty well on. And also, Owen came over to Guelph over the weekend

Yea, he has like a programming contest on Wednesday, but he still came >_< So touched. I didn't really do anything special per say on my birthday though. Just went out for dinner with Owen & Melanie. Mmm thank you Mel, Stacey, Rachel & Regan for the super cute birthday card:
Yes, it's really egg-citing ;) And I'm really lucky to have your girls in my university life. I swear if I didn't know you all, I'd be like 100% lonely and like probably a genius cause I'd wake up and study and procrastinate and get bored of procrastinating and then study some more and eat at the Pit all day and, just become an emo kid.

I mean I do still feel lonely sometimes cause I miss everyone else that's not in Guelph so much, but at least I'm not like putting on black eye shadow or something.

But yea, back to my birthday... yes Owen, I am aware you forgot to bring me my birthday gift xP LOL he went back to Toronto already, but I didn't wanna tell him that in person so he wont feel guilty. Teehee. I wanted to get a free cake cause I have this birthday coupon but this place was like under renovation and wont be open till Monday. So on Monday I'm gonna like go in there and say they are scamming me or something and get my cake then. xP Or they could just be really nice & understanding and just gimme my cake before I start a scene or something. Miao.

Kidding, ish. OO and omg replying people's birthday messages on fb? I love you all and thank you so much but I think I now have carpel tunnel syndrome. Miao >_< Anyhow. I'm finally 18 and an adult now. But... w.e. xP LOL ain't gonna change anything cept for the fact I can go to jail now, probably the only crime I'll ever commit in my lifetime is being too hungry, and killing too many animals for consumption... =(

Oh miaos. Happy Birthday to me >_<


Listening to "Stereo Hearts" by Ray Mak (Piano Cover)
Image by Me

No comments :

Post a Comment