Ok so in my room, there is this ceiling light that doubles as a fan. And it has three strings u can pull on. One string controls the light (on or off). So at this point you can figure that the other two strings is to control the fan. I don't know about you, but the logical functions for the two strings for me as follows:
Fan string 1 = On / Off
Fan string 2 = Speed of fan (low, medium, high)
Apparently, the manufacturer of this light / fan double thingy thinks otherwise... the functions of the two strings as follows (as far as I have figured out without wanting to rip the fan off)
FS 1.1 + FS 2.1 = fan spins clockwise
FS 1.1 + FS 2.2 = fan spins counterclockwiseFS 1.2 + FS 2.1 = turtle speed
FS 1.2 + FS 2.2 = nice speed
FS 1.2 + FS 2.3 = nice cooler speed
FS 1.2 + FS 2.4 = holy shit is the fan gonna fall off my ceiling and kill me while I sleep speed
FS 1.3 + FS 2.1 = On FS 1.3 + FS 2.2 = Off
What the hell. At one point I was thinking of buying myself a fancy Dyson fan... but those things are pretty expensive eh, especially when I only use the fan 3 months a year or something like that. And over 3 months, I don't even need it everyday. Just doesn't justify my investment... We'll see, maybe my patience will take a toll with this stupid thing.
That aside, I am now a Server at work... for a total of three weeks! Like everything at co-op, I don't hang around long - that's just how my schedule is planned out. But yea, in about 2 - 3 weeks I believe I will be done my Front of House rotation and the rest of my co-op will be supervising, accounting or reservations. On paper, my co-op life gets boring from then. Of course I do have this crazy feeling that everything is just about to begin!
What is even more exciting, because hey work life balance peeps, is that my Guelph friends will be visiting me in the near future (note to self: book days off; 2nd note to self: don't book any more weekend days after for a while). On the 28th, I know Stacy and Mel (and maybe some more others) will be visiting me in Toronto!! And on Oct 26th, Rachael is coming to visit me, not to mention to get her award as well! So proud of my "other half"! >_<
There's also my birthday coming up.. which for the past few years I have been celebrating on Thanksgiving weekend with my girls due to our school schedules... we'll have to see what happens this year... but yea that will be my social life for the next 2 months... miao... that's it for today, bye sexay readers!
Listening to "Applause" by Lady Gaga
No comments :
Post a Comment